Thursday, January 17, 2008

One (1) week left.


Tickets - check!
Passports - check!
Camera - check!
Divers license - check!

Ok, we're set to go. There's one more week of preparations for this adventure, one more week to buy flashlights and band aids, and then we're heading for the other side of the planet.
This will be our way of communicating what we see, think and feel and your way to receive it. We'll provide pictures and little "articles" about our where-abouts, and you read and comment if you wish.
Given the international span of families and friends it will all be written in english (probably with exceptions for internal jokes :)). I'm sure everyone will be ok with that.

So. Leave us a comment (read: wish us luck) and hang in there for the first post from "down under"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exiting!
Althoug I know u haven´t left yet. But I wanted to be sure that I was the first to leave a comment!If ur blog was a newspaper I would have been able to feel the smell of new pressed paper. I would have loved it... So- score to me!

Shachar said...

I wanted to write all sort of things about your mothers' profession, and to wish the Oz will greet you with a special case of the Dengue Fever but I've decided to go against my instincts.
Have the best time, and for god sake, don't bother with the blog, a post per month should be enough ;-)

Anonymous said...

Who needs luck when you have a credit card?

Anonymous said...

I think that in general I agree with Shachar :-)